- To provide community service primarily for the under privileged, down trodden and needy individuals who are physically/mentally impaired.
- To Keep abreast of the developments taking place in the welfare activities of the poor and introducing such development into our working that fit in with the charter of providing all services “Free”.
- To treat the users of our services with respect and offer a pleasing and courteous environment.
- To provide services to everyone who approaches us without ant prejudice of caste, colour and creed.
- To be ethical in all transactions/ dealings with all individuals and organizations that interact professionally with us.
Our vision is to create a better everyday life for all those who consult us and thereby create a positive impact on communities around us.